- Muscle Building for BMR
- MyFit Recommended
The diet is an easy but costly diet mainly consisting of supplements and one well balanced meal a day. It is a simple diet plan to follow and can be very effective if properly followed and maintained.
What is the scheduled meal plan?
Breakfast: Take a shake, 2 activator capsules and a multivitamin.
Lunch: Take another shake, 2 activator capsules and a multivitamin.
Dinner: A well balanced meal, 2 activator capsules and a multivitamin.
What are the pros?
- Easy to follow instructions
- Easy to use shakes and meal replacements
What are the Cons?
- This diet is extremely expensive, with compared to other lifestyle type diets.
- Weight loss may be as a result of calorie loss without a build in muscle mass to keep the pounds off once you go off the supplements
- There are not nearly enough calories in the diet to increase your immune system or build muscle mass.
Why can’t I find an honest review about Herbalife?
If you notice all the Youtube videos regarding herbalife all sell their products. This is called affiliate marketing. It’s really hard to trust a third party with all these ‘ads’ out there. While the herbalife products do work, it is a for profit solution to a basic problem. The solution to this problem is outlined in the FREE abs diet review or in our free ebook ‘The Ultimate Weight Loss Bible’.
We would not recommend this diet because there are others available that are better for much less money and also support building muscle mass and doing cardio circuits to burn fat which will raise your BMR (see the Abs Diet).